- Las Vegas
AAC's Las Vegas Team is Hiring - See What We're All About!
OUR "WHY" IS SIMPLE.
COMPLEX KIDS NEED SPECIALISTS, FAMILIES NEED CONVENIENCE.
Registered Behavioral Therapist /Full or Part-Time /Flexible Schedule /$500 Relo Bonus
“Every child deserves a champion.”
AAC is a multispecialty pediatric therapy practice focused on augmentative and alternative communication. We’re not here to do small things, we’re in this business to be champions for kids. We believe autonomous communication is a human right and in our therapy practice, it’s the goal for every child. Can you dream big with us? We have locations across the country and are always looking for the best and brightest therapists to join our team.
About The Position
Are you an experienced RBT? Do you love making a difference? Are you looking to work with an experienced team of therapists? If so, we want to hear from you! AAC Speech Clinic is looking for experienced Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) to provide direct Applied Behavior Analysis services to clients diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) in-home.
AAC is a team of therapists (SLP, OT, PT, and BCBA) working in a multidisciplinary approach to provide the most effective evidence-based services to clients and families. Our Autism Center starts with diagnostics and we are present through to intervention. Join a team of clinicians to help provide fun, supportive and collaborative services to clients in their homes. You’ll also expand your skills related to communication needs, sensory needs, and mobility.
AAC has a collaborative culture, however, our therapists often work independently and we trust them to make sound clinical decisions. You will receive support and supervision from a Board Certified Behavior Analyst. Our leaders provide mentoring as needed, but they don’t micromanage clinicians. If you’re more comfortable in a heavily supervised environment, this might not be the place for you.
We want you to come to work each day excited about the possibilities and to leave fulfilled. We have a genuine interest in your quality of life and offer benefits like:
- A flexible schedule (30 patient visits weekly is considered full time)
- Industry-leading pay and exceptional earning opportunities
- Generous paid time off for full-time employees
- Mileage allowance for home health practitioners
- An annual CEU budget
- Health and dental insurance benefits for full-time employees
- Opportunities to participate in educational and clinical research if desired
- $500 relocation assistance
- Supportive administrative staff and management who are committed to your success
- A diverse and inclusive team, united by our passion for kids
Enough about us, let’s talk about you! To live your best life here, you’ll need a few things:
- An RBT qualification certified by BACB. Nevada RBT licensure is preferred, but not required to apply.
- Confidence in your judgment that typically comes from experience in your field
- 6 months of direct patient care RBT experience
- The ability to work independently but also in support of multi-specialty team goals
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- A commitment to timely and accurate documentation (we update notes by the end of each treatment day without exception)
- A commitment to reliability for every family, at every visit; we are professional, organized, and prompt
- Discretion and a commitment to privacy and professionalism in any treatment setting
- Current BLS certification (annual physical + TB skin test required)
- A clear background and driving record plus a driver’s license and reliable transportation
Helping children find their voice is truly rewarding work. If you have share our passion for championing kids and understand the challenges of families with complex medical needs, we’d love to hear from you.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume to get started.
AAC is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions and actions are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, gender, disability, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law or regulation, except where any one of these is a bona fide occupational qualification. AAC gives full consideration to the employment of any person qualified to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, the work for which application is made.