- Las Vegas
AAC's Las Vegas Team is Hiring - See What We're All About!
OUR "WHY" IS SIMPLE.
COMPLEX KIDS NEED SPECIALISTS, FAMILIES NEED CONVENIENCE.
Pediatric Physical Therapist /Full or Part-Time /Flexible Schedule /$500 Relo Bonus
“Every child deserves a champion.”
AAC is a multispecialty pediatric therapy practice focused on augmentative and alternative communication. We’re not here to do small things, we’re in this business to be champions for kids. We believe autonomous communication is a human right and in our multispecialty therapy practice, it’s the goal for every child. Can you dream big with us? We have locations across the country and are always looking for the best and brightest physical therapists to join our team.
About The Position
We’re recruiting full-time and part-time physical therapists for our Las Vegas location. Our team provides clinic-based and in-home care to (primarily pediatric) patients in need of AAC, ESD, ASD, or NICU transition services. Most of our patients have complex communication needs and are medically complex. Through low, mid, and high-tech strategies and equipment, our team works to give them a voice. Your caseload will consist of home patients and may include clinic patients, as well, dependent upon location. You’ll use assessment tools and write reports and detailed treatment notes.
AAC has a collaborative culture, however, our therapists often work independently and we trust them to make sound clinical decisions. Our leaders provide mentoring as needed, but they don’t micromanage clinicians. If you’re more comfortable in a heavily supervised environment, this might not be the place for you.
We want you to come to work each day excited about the possibilities and to leave fulfilled. We have a genuine interest in quality of life for our professionals and offer benefits like:
- A flexible schedule (35 patient visits weekly is considered full time)
- Industry-leading pay and exceptional earning opportunities
- Generous paid time off for full-time employees
- Mileage allowance for home health practitioners
- An annual CEU budget
- Health and dental insurance benefits for full-time employees
- Opportunities to participate in educational and clinical research if desired
- $500 relocation assistance
- Supportive administrative staff and management who are committed to your success
- A diverse and inclusive team, united by our passion for kids
Enough about us, let’s talk about you! To live your best life here, you’ll need a few things:
- An advanced degree and licensure eligibility in the state where you are applying
- Confidence in your clinical judgment that typically comes from experience in your field
- One year of experience in pediatrics or adult care, dependent upon position
- The ability to work independently but also in support of multi-specialty team goals
- Experience with AAC (or a genuine interest in becoming an AAC expert)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- A commitment to timely and accurate documentation (we update notes by the end of each treatment day without exception)
- Working knowledge of Functional Pathways policies and procedures
- Experience in (or a commitment to learning) home health
- A commitment to reliability for every family, at every visit; we are professional, organized, and prompt
- Discretion and a commitment to privacy and professionalism in any treatment setting
- Current BLS certification (annual physical + TB skin test required)
Helping children find their voice is truly rewarding work. If you share our passion for championing kids and understand the challenges of complex medical needs, we’d love to hear from you.
AAC is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions and actions are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, gender, disability, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law or regulation, except where any one of these is a bona fide occupational qualification. AAC gives full consideration to the employment of any person qualified to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, the work for which application is made.